Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Current WIP's


This pattern is called Haruka and is pretty easy. I'm using a textured cotton yarn called Queen Anne's Lace that I got at the Shenandoah Fiber Festival. I think it will be a pretty scarf.

This scarf pattern is one from the Lionbrand site and wanted me to use their Microspun yarn. But I have some lovely soft Baby Ull that I got at Eleganza on my New Year's Eve shopping frenzy. So this scarf is in the works too.
I also have the shawl made from Stan the alpaca on the needles and the Peacock Feathers pattern and yarn standing by.
I looks like a winter of lace knitting.
But I just can't quit making socks. I just finished the first of a pair of Monkey Socks by Cookie A. - highly modified. Only three repeats of the leg pattern stopping at the foot and no purling. They are made of bermuda blue New England Shetland Wool. They should be very toasty for my tootsies.

No comments: